An Integrative Health Coach can help clients with a multitude of things, but I specifically help my clients implement action steps for long term results for their own specific health goals such as...
Setting effective and achievable goals.
Exploring areas of lift out of balance.
Building Self-awareness of feelings, mindsets and behaviors.
Implementing healthy lifestyle changes.
Identifying perceived barriers.
Health Coaches are an integral part of wellness teams. They bridge the gap between patients and wellness providers.
1) Support and empower individual’s wellness transformations.
2) Help people look at health holistically and work toward increasing quality of life.
3) Guide people through steps of long-term behavioral change.
4) Are like any other coach – just focused on health.
Foundations of Health Coaching:
1) Provide Unconditional Presence (authentic emotional support)
2) Use a Beginner’s Mind
3) Health coaches take big picture approach
4) Let Clients lead
Health Coaches in the Wellness Space
1) Empower clients
2) Focus Beyond Behavioral Changes – dig deeper into their why, their motivations, broader patters,
3) Serve as a bridge between clients and other wellness providers
4) Are Imperfect Humans
5) Participate in the Ripple Effect
Your message has been sent.
I Will contact you shortly